Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need someone with sinus and throat knowledge to aswer this question?

I have a stuffed up nose and some infection in my mouth like a white coating all over my tongue sides of mouth upper part of mouth and back of throat. I went to the dr other day and he gave me Cephalexin 250/5ML SUS liquid oral antibiotic, however I had to stop taking it because it was causing tighness in my chest and making it hard for me to breath and until Monday comes around im stuck without the antibiotic. Earlier I was rinsing my mouth out with warm salt water not gargling it but after I did that I went outside for abit and then out of nowhere I started getting a tickling sensation in the back of my throat at first I thought maybe a bug or something flew down my throat but I don't think that is whats causing it. I drank some hot tea with honey and its not as bad but still feels like something is tickling the back of my throat my question is did the salt water I rinsed with cause the problem of the tickling? I might have used abit to much salt and I was told that salt water drawls out moisture and infections im just wondering if thats what caused it?

No comments:

Post a Comment